Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Kitchen II

I got my kitchen painted last weekend, thanks to help from Brooke and from my brother Dan. I put some more recent pictures out there. The color in the photos looks fairly accurate. Most of them look a little lighter than actual, if anything, but not much. But the color turned out exactly as I had pictured, which is the important thing. It's even the color I pictured in my mind before I had given any thought to re-doing the cabinets, countertops, etc. It just so happens that it matches the countertops really well. Plus it nearly matches the color of the tile grout, bringing that out more. And, it matches a stripe in my living room couch when you look past the couch through the pass-through window into the kitchen. Yay!

Only lighting left to go.

1 comment:

Kaci said...

So glad the color turned out well and that the the large Sherwin Williams paint samples were of help: ) Now I feel as though staying in on a Friday night a while back was very productive--oh wait, we did go out! I missed a lot of your entries while I was gone!